I am leasing my property, what do I need to do? Each association has their own leasing requirements and forms which can be found on your association's website. Most associations do require forms to be completed along with submission of a copy of the lease.
  All documents must be sent to us via one of the following methods:
  • Email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Fax at (847) 428-7183
  • First Class mail:
    [Association Name]
    c/o Premier Community Management LLC
    P.O. Box 5236
    Elgin, IL 60121
FacebookGoogle BookmarksLinkedIn